[Southern California Permaculture] Watering Trees in Drought, a Community Forum with Bill Spiewak, Mon, Oct 10, 7-8:30 PM, WRC

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 19:59:15 PDT 2016

Tomorrow! Hosted by Sweetwater Collaborative.This month we have expanded our Technical Round Table into a Community Forum. We're proud to have Bill Spiewak, Certified Master Arborist, present on the topic "Watering Trees in Drought". Bill has some interactive exercises that the attendees may participate in, as well as information about factors to consider about when and how to water trees in drought.  Suggested donation is $10 per person. Please pay in cash or check as you come in.Attendees are encouraged to share their professional or personal experience with the topic.The Community Forum will be held at the Watershed Resource Center, 2981 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara, 93109, at Hendry's (Arroyo Burro) Beach, from 7:00-8:30 PM on Monday, October 10, 2016.The Watershed Resource Center is the blue two-story building on the right of the main parking lot at Hendry's Beach, as you face the ocean. It's about halfway to the beach from the street. Come up the stairs and come on in.We encourage you to arrive a few minutes early as sometimes it take time to find parking at Hendry's.
The path isn't a straight line; it's a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood, and see deeper truths.