[Southern California Permaculture] In Calif We Do both - Protect the Environment & the Economy/Arnold Schwarzenegger

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Nov 21 09:52:08 PST 2016

as a nation,  let's get smart,  not be Luddites, stuck in the past
with old & dirty technologies...

7 Million People Die Every Year from Air Pollution/Arnold Schwarzenneger:

http://libertyviral.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-pollution-kills-people-war-video/#axzz4QWBkTSPL

politicians would have you belive harsh regulations would cripple
business, but in California, we have strictest environmental laws in
nation, and proved we can do both protect the environment & the
economy, we are the largest economy in the nation, 6th largest
economy in the world!

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190