[Southern California Permaculture] SBCAN Appreciation Mtg/ Sat Jan 14 2-4 FREE/Los Olivos

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Jan 2 18:58:25 PST 2017

SB CAN meeting.jpg

Newly elected 1st District Supervisor Das Williams and 3rd District
Supervisor Joan Hartmann will be the guest speakers. SBCAN members and
people interested in the organization are invited to attend this free event.
Refreshments will be provided. Please let us know if you can make it! RSVP
at http://www.sbcan.org/membership_appreciation_meeting_2017

SBCAN Membership Appreciation Meeting Saturday, January 14 in Los Olivos

We hope you will join us for our Membership Appreciation Meeting on
Saturday, January 14 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at St. Marks-in-the-Valley
Episcopal Church, 2901 Nojoqui Avenue, Los Olivos. Our guest speakers will
be newly-elected supervisors Das Williams and Joan Hartmann. Refreshments
will be provided. You don't have to be a member to attend.

or send us an email at rsvp at sbcan.org

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190