[Southern California Permaculture] TODAY!/FREE Charlie Mgee Permaculture Concert near Ojai/Mon May 29 3pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon May 29 07:03:03 PDT 2017

Come out PC community celebrate with us on this holiday Monday!  You can
learn a bit about the upcoming International Permaculture Convergence in
India, as we launch our crowdfund campaign to support, but also celebrate
this month the 20th anniversary since Bill Mollison came to Ojai to teach a
permaculture design course in 1997, that launched so much in our region.

  But mainly just come for the music & fun!  FREE event,  no reservations
required.

Update: The Farmer & the Cook restaurant will be closing early, so bring
your own food & drink, or can purchase food at great small restaurants &
juice/coffee places within easy walking distance (info below).  Potluck
appetizer donations welcome if you feel inclined.

cid:3C23E576-E2F7-4EB7-B2EE-9AF2D26F7A15

Have a listen:

 Wild & Crazy Charlie Mgee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSTFfKHJg4Y

IPC UK London: Charlie Mgee Plays at opening party:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BcsUZVJbII

Want to Donate? IPC India Crowdfund Campaign:

<https://www.crowdrise.com/international-permaculture-convergence-india-2017
-scholarship-delegate-fund1>
https://www.crowdrise.com/international-permaculture-convergence-india-2017-
scholarship-delegate-fund1

IPC India promo video/ They are doing absolutely the best work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqRwEqMZ8Ug
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqRwEqMZ8Ug&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be

Food within Walking distance of Farmer & the Cook:

Papa Lennon's Pizza & salads & sandwiches

http://papalennons.com/menus/

Nature's Blend:

Smoothies,Herbal Teas, Acai Bowls

http://www.naturesblendojai.com/menu.html

Don La Los:  tacos, quesadillas, Mexican food

https://www.zomato.com/ventura-county-ca/don-lalos-ojai/menu

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190