[Southern California Permaculture] Position opening at Quail Springs Permaculture

Quail Springs Permaculture info at quailsprings.org
Wed Aug 16 16:23:51 PDT 2017

Position opening atQuail Springs Permaculture
<https://www.facebook.com/QuailSpringsPermaculture/?ref=gs&fref=gs&hc_location=group_member_profile>
Permaculture Food Systems Coordinator:
Quail Springs high desert Permaculture education and demonstration site
in Southern California is looking for an inspired person with a
permaculture background to oversee food systems; including the annual
and perennial gardens and the animal systems, and integrate with our
educational programs and internships. The coordinator will be working
with a team of 4-6 residents and interns who run the farm on a daily
basis. We are seeking a coordinator with a big picture vision to help
update our overall design, improve systems, work closely with the farm
team, and support the greater mission and endeavors of the nonprofit
organization and community.
http://www.quailsprings.org/farm-manager/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quailsprings.org%2Ffarm-manager%2F&h=ATPRClUAq_eueAW1six0oaPhw-t5yYM3Q6sg49s4hqSgNpR_7MmyeXaIS-yDRQK5YVPLGGUE-YmJCVDt6oGwOicLOh-s18ZmAaIbN00Le6fmHD5AoyMSdhDdqyoyC8oJZKQLKCfE23G19j0Of2X2KPbY7GYZBw&enc=AZNy057cShH32mDU7GfgdXkVk2U8A-C7d86AGX-K9rm2p-xsfV2ppSFEVPGPhe6_A41L2EGkXNOgpxYe4B9i-ESCkZoD2fL7nkynGIomEjy4EPSObRz9OzrDG9nOu3PgXbh1XeuUXJe_nL2mYuNrO6a00M9NLAWHO5gX6Tg3-5fd87HMJUFGTJRX6vxk7FKPKY0&s=1>