[Southern California Permaculture] Hands-on Pruning Workshop - Saturday

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Aug 17 14:31:49 PDT 2017

Don’t forget, this Saturday, in conjunction with our regular work-party 09:00-12:00, the California Rare Fruit Growers are holding a practical, hands-on demonstration and workshop on summer pruning, starting at 10am – details attached.

We’re going to be celebrating SEVEN YEARS since the garden was started back in 2010 with a potluck lunch on October 21st. If you would like to help organize this event, please contact me.

Here’s our garden  <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jol_P9YjBG-9L8sh25RfDCQKRuGB7XY4X9qoWXWNxzM> task-list.

Garden Calendar:

Saturdays     – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}

October 21    – Anniversary Potluck Lunch – Come and help us celebrate the garden’s 7th anniversary {12noon}

Hope to see you at the garden soon.

Thanks

Hugh

Hugh Kelly