[Southern California Permaculture] Saturday - join Larry in the garden

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Sep 7 10:57:09 PDT 2017

Please come and volunteer this Saturday between 9am & 12noon, and join Larry in keeping our fruit trees and their understory companions looking good and doing good!

Thanks to Chris for volunteering her time and truck to take our junk pile over to the dump for us!

I’m still looking for volunteers to help organize our potluck celebration lunch-party on October 21st. Please email me if you can help.

Those figs are still ripening up nicely…

Here’s our garden  <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jol_P9YjBG-9L8sh25RfDCQKRuGB7XY4X9qoWXWNxzM> task-list.

Garden Calendar:

Saturdays       – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}

September 16 – Employees of local company Stantec will be working on garden projects as part of their Social Responsibility program {9am-1pm}

September 23 – Workshop and discussion with CRFG on “Planting the Understory” {10:30-12:30}

October 14      – Workshop and discussion with CRFG on “Garden Design with Fruit Trees” {10:30-12:30}

October 21      – Anniversary Potluck Lunch – Come and help us celebrate the garden’s 7th anniversary {12noon}

Hope to see you at the garden soon.

Thanks

Hugh

Hugh Kelly