[Southern California Permaculture] Our 20th Permaculture Design Course in Los Angeles begins Oct 7 & 8th

el santoyo l.santoyodesigns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:39:58 PDT 2017

After nearly 30 years of teaching Permaculture Design- Our 20th Design
Course in Los Angeles begins Oct 7&8th. Please join us for all or part.

[image: Inline image 1]

​"...​
The Course begins by establishing a renewed understanding of biodiversity
and an overview of the prevalent patterns found in natural systems. This
exploration of natural patterns and our place in them lays a foundation
upon which we construct the ethics and design principles of Permaculture.

Our collective actions towards this abundant future must be empowering,
intentional, and self-correcting.  The solutions to our common problems are
found in the vital study of the ecosystems that surround us, both
constructed and wild.
​.."​

http://www.permacultureacademy.com/courses/permaculture-design-course-in-los-angeles
Larry Santoyo, Program Director