[Southern California Permaculture] You are invited...

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Oct 5 16:51:51 PDT 2017

Please join us for a potluck garden party on October 21st, 12-2pm, to
celebrate SEVEN YEARS of volunteers growing fruit for the Food Bank. Please
bring any surplus homegrown produce to share.

You are also invited, on the preceding Saturday evening, to come along to
hear Robert Kourik, author of 'Understanding Roots' and 'Roots Demystified',
in an informal presentation and conversation (and potluck of pizza and
salad) at the Watershed Resource Center on Saturday Oct. 14th, 6:30-8pm.

We'll still be volunteering every Saturday as usual, so here's our garden
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jol_P9YjBG-9L8sh25RfDCQKRuGB7XY4X9qoWXWNx
zM> task-list.

Garden Calendar:

Saturdays       - Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}

October 14      - Informal discussion with Robert Kourik at the Watershed
Resource Center {6:30-8pm} >>Details
<http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/kourik-2017> <<

October 21      - Anniversary Potluck Lunch - Come and help us celebrate the
garden's 7th anniversary {12noon}

Hope to see you at the garden soon.

Thanks

Hugh