[Southern California Permaculture] Save the Date/2018 SB Annual Community Seed Swap/Sun JAN 28

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Jan 8 14:51:52 PST 2018

Hi Everyone,  so much going on with the fire, the holidays, and our recent
trip to India for the International Permaculture Convergence.  So we are a
little behind with organizing, but wanted to remind you all about the
upcoming Annual Community Seed Swap at the end of this month, please save
the date.

With a new location & time!  Lot's more space, both indoors & outdoors, and
excited to be co-sponsoring with Trinity Community Gardens.  Stay tuned for
more information soon.

10th Annual Santa Barbara Community Seed Swap

Sunday, January 28, 2018

1:30 -4pm, Free - Rain or Shine!

A celebration to bring seeds & people together

NEW LOCATION

Trinity Gardens @ Trinity Lutheran Church, 909 North La Cumbre Road, Santa
Barbara, CA

Event Facebook page (English & Spanish):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/632203483488117/
 <http://www.sbpermaculture.org/>
More Info: Margie at sbpermaculture.org <mailto:Margie at sbpermaculture.org> ,
(805) 962-2571

A community event hosted by Santa Barbara Permaculture Network & Trinity
Gardens

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org