[Southern California Permaculture] Help Support an Emerging Eco Village!

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Mon Feb 5 01:46:32 PST 2018

/
**/*Please Help Support Our Eco Village!*

*Asanté Gardens* is a permaculture farm and emerging eco village on the Big Island, Hawaii.  We are cultivating a tropical food forest on 3 acres, with over 150 existing fruit trees including citrus, avocado, coconut, mango, durian, and many other tropical fruits.  One of our primary goals is to achieve food self-sufficiency.  Our plan is to hold space for permaculture education, yoga practice and teaching, and Buddhist dharma practice.

We are at a turning point now, ready to begin *essential building projects* to take our vision forward. All donations received will go directly to these projects!

• front entrance for the community (vehicle gate, sheltered walk-in door, and bulletin board)
• small, temporary dwellings to accommodate visitors, helpers, and core group members
• solar batch water heater
• low-cost greenhouse to protect plant and tree starts; supports nursery business
• yoga shala - remodel of main house upstairs yoga room; supports yoga teaching
• small office using a StarPod kit
• outdoor kitchen and gathering space - floor, fire area, stonework, counter space and sink, rocket stove

We deeply appreciate your support!

Thank you!  Mahalo Nui Loa! ❤︎

/John Calvert & Jamila Livergood

/
co-founders, Asanté Gardens Permaculture Farm & Eco-Sangha
http://www.asantegardens.org

DONATE NOW: https://www.youcaring.com/asante-eco-village