[Southern California Permaculture] Selling my homestead

Bruce Woodside warnwood at me.com
Thu Apr 12 15:40:53 PDT 2018

Good morning, SoCal Permies.
I'm getting ready to sell my little suburban homestead project (begun in 2010) in the San Fernando Valley and I've started a blog to see if I can interest prospective urban homesteaders to continue my efforts. Check it out here:
https://lapermie.blogspot.com <https://lapermie.blogspot.com/>
I'll be posting additional pieces on some of the features of the property every couple of days, so please bookmark it, share with your networks, and continue to check in, and/or PM or email if you think you or someone you know may be interested in taking up the challenge of (sub)urban permaculture.
Thanks to all, and good luck in your efforts wherever they may be applied.