[Southern California Permaculture] Site Assessment 101 class- Sweetwater Collaborative

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 23:49:45 PDT 2018

Site Assessment 101, Monday, April 30, 2018, 7:00-8:30 PM
in the Auditorium at the Franklin Neighborhood Center, 1136 E. Montecito, Santa Barbara, 93103. Free parking to the southwest of the building, next to the Eastside Library.  Register now

How do you read a landscape’s potential for water wise changes? What are common water wise practices in our area? Get the answers to these questions and learn to enhance your landscape’s beauty and functionality in this class!

This class is sponsored in part by the City of Santa Barbara Water Conservation Program

In this class you’ll learn:

   - to create a site plan,
   - how to plot trees and plants in your landscape,
   - what happens to water on your property,
   - to calculate how much rainwater you can capture from you roof and where to use it ,
   - how much greywater could be available to use in your landscape,
   -   soil characteristics,
   - to read a water bill,
   - to create water use goals,
   - water needs of plants and trees and best care practices,
   - to make your landscape more water wise.

Register now online or walk-in on the day of the class.

When you register online for a Sweetwater event, we automatically add your email address to receive our occasional e-bulletin of upcoming hands-on workshops and other events.
See you there!

Barbara Wishingrad
Sweetwater Collaborative
sweetwatercollaborative.org

May you be free from hate.May you be free from fear.May you be free from ignorance.May all beings be safe and protected.
-Jack Kornfield