[Southern California Permaculture] Saturday: Crop Swap and Potluck

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu May 31 13:11:35 PDT 2018

Saturday is the first Saturday of the month, so please join us for a neighborly garden exchange, 11am-1pm. Bring any surplus home-grown produce or plants that you would care to share  - full details here <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/crop-swap.html> . Please come and join us even if you don’t have anything to share just now – and bring food and drink for the potluck, with your own re-usable plates, cutlery etc..

Why not come early, and join us volunteers in the garden from 9am, as we work our way through our task list <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jol_P9YjBG-9L8sh25RfDCQKRuGB7XY4X9qoWXWNxzM/edit?usp=sharing> .

We want to include a workshop element during our first Saturday events, and would love to hear from anyone who is interested in joining a team to help organize these – please email me if you think you might be able to help.

Garden Calendar:

Saturdays     – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}

June 2          – Crop Swap: Garden Exchange & Potluck {11am-1pm}

June 9          – Board meeting in the garden, open to all volunteers {9:30-10:30am}

TBD…          – Plant Sale Fundraiser {10am-12noon}

Hope to see you in the garden soon!

Kind regards,

Hugh

Hugh Kelly