[Southern California Permaculture] Hannah Apricot/ Potluck @ Oak Park/ Fri June 29

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jun 22 20:14:23 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone -

See below for a potluck & fun chance to get together and socialize a bit
this summer, hear about the adventures of our friend (and many of yours
too),

Hannah Apricot.  Until very recently, Hannah was co-founder & editor of
Permaculture Magazine North America, now on a new path with the Abundant
Earth Foundation.  Kids welcome.bring a ball, frisbee, you know, that
outdoor stuff.

Please join us if you can!  Margie & Wes

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network

Invitation & Message from Hannah:

Date: Friday, June 29 at 6 PM

Location: Oak Park, W Alamar Ave & W Junipero St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

RSVP on facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/search/events/?q=hannah%20apricot%20eckberg

Hello Beautiful Santa Barbara Permies and other friends!

Bring some food or drinks to share, musical instrument, a friend, other fun
potluck items, or just your beautiful self!

I'll be in town a few days and love to see you all and share some of my
recent permaculture adventures to Cuba, Kauai, and Panama.  I'll be heading
to Europe and Australia for more weaving of the permaculture web with the
new Abundant Earth Foundation. I'll be happy to get to visit my hometown
before I set out. Hope you can join us for a fun celebration of the bounty
of life. ~ Hannah Apricot Eckberg ~

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org