[Southern California Permaculture] free herbal formulas & new to the network

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Fri Aug 3 16:01:41 PDT 2018

Hi there permaculture folks.

I just moved to the SB area with my husband.  He moved back, actually.
This is my first time to live here.

I was pleasantly surprised, when looking up Mark Lakeman/City Repair (to
show my husband), that I found a video that said "hosted by the Santa
Barbara Permaculture Network."  Having been a permie since 2003, this
was good news for me!

I'm from the Deep South (Mississippi)...but happened upon permaculture
while living in SF for about 7 years.  I took a PDC course that was
funded by the city with a group of pretty amazing folks who became
friends and collaborators on various things the years after.

Now, I'm an herbalist.  And, the beginnings of this craft started during
my permaculture training.  So, I'm forever thankful.

I ran a small apothecary for 5 years while back in Mississippi and
closed it down with the arrival of my little one just 9 months ago.  I
am steadily tidying up our space after our recent move and I came upon
my last stash of herbal formulas.

I would like to offer them to those in the permaculture
community...whoever needs them.  I have sold many hundreds of ounces of
my formulas over the years with amazingly positive outcomes.  Of course,
that is because plants are just amazing.

I am offering them free to the community.  For those that don't like to
just receive and would like to give...you are welcome...but you don't
need to.  Really.  I've gotten anything from beeswax to deer meat for
trades...  Again, not necessary.

Here is what I have left.  Most formulas are good until well into
2019...and many into 2020:

2 2 oz Remineralizing Tooth Powders
1 1 oz UTI formula
2 1 oz Hyperthyroid (also good for Arrhythmia) formulas
1 Vitalitea (herbal tea blend)
1 2 oz Endocrine formula
1 1 oz Endocrine formula
1 2 oz Prostate formula (also good for men dealing with higher stress
levels)
1 2 oz Fussy Baby Glycerite
2 1 oz Fussy Baby Glycerite
1 4 oz Happy Uterus formula (good for painful menses, irregular cycles)
4 1 oz After-birth formula

I would love for these last formulas of mine from my former business to
find the right homes!  I've attached pictures...

First-come, first-served.  Must pick-up by next weekend.  Take as much
as you need.  Feel free to share with those in your community.  Pick up
is at my house in Santa Barbara (near the Mission).

You can read about each one here - https://madhupamaypop.com/herbs/

Email me -- maypop at riseup.net

I look forward to hearing from you!

Take care, Lindsay