[Southern California Permaculture] Sunday Oct 21 5-7pm 3 46th Annual Co-op Owners Your Meeting Dinner Provided

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Oct 12 16:33:22 PDT 2018

Sunday Oct 21 5-7pm 3 46th Annual Co-op Owners Your Meeting Dinner Provided
RSVP includes a delicious catered dinner and an entry into our raffle! Co-op gift cards, swag, and more! You must be present to win :)

Please RSVP to www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018IVFCMembershipMeeting

Dinner provided by Super Cucas and our Co-op Kitchen! We will have gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and omni options :)

As stated by our Isla Vista Food Cooperative By-laws, we gather annually as a general Member-Owner body for the opportunity to hear about the Co-op's financial position, and strategic community visioning plans.

This year, also meet community partners and hear about how the Co-op's Strategic Priorities are helping impact our wider community! AND offer your VOTE for our 2018 Articles of Incorporation Update!

Come have a meal, learn about your co-op, meet neighbors and friends in the community that co-own your grocery store with you, and share your ideas and thoughts with your Board of Directors and key managers!

Agenda will be posted no less than 2 weeks prior to the meeting