[Southern California Permaculture] MS Naturalist & Watercolor Artist coming to SB <3

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Fri Oct 26 14:07:45 PDT 2018

Hi there folks!

My best forest-romping friend from Mississippi, Robin Whitfield, is
visiting Santa Barbara in March.  I would LOVE for her to teach some
watercolor and/or earth color workshops while she is in town.  She is a
life-long artist and has been rooted in Grenada, MS...the edge of the
Delta...for 20+ years...

In her community, she is a fixture...recently, spearheading an effort to
preserve 300 acres of swamp and bottom-land hardwood forest.

She's a gem.

And, she has taught both youth and adults quite a bit over the years...
She regularly teaches youth, actually...  She teaches adults in a
workshop setting throughout the year.

Do any of you know any youth or adult programs she could plug into to
teach a few workshops while she is in the area (I'm new to the area so
need a bit of help in this regard)?

If so, just email me at maypop at riseup.net!

Some info about Robin:

- a great 7 min video on her work -