[Southern California Permaculture] UPDATE: Saturday Workshop: "Best bare-root fruit trees to plant"

hkelly at talk21.com hkelly at talk21.com
Fri Nov 30 11:13:25 PST 2018

The weather forecast for 10am tomorrow is 64F mostly sunny with 0% chance of rain – perfect conditions for meeting in the garden.
We’ll be gathering around 10 for a 10:30 start of the panel discussion, and while you wait you can take advantage of our …
PLANT SALE
We still have some great plants left over from our plant sale earlier this month, including some Coral Trees, some large Agaves, and many succulents. Come and check it out!!
Hope to see you there,
Best regards,
Hugh