[Southern California Permaculture] MON Dec 3 6:30/ Talk at Patagonia with radical ecologist & farmer Charles Massy

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Dec 1 11:44:34 PST 2018

Mon Dec 3, 6:30pm

Join Patagonia in Ventura for a conversation & book signing with radical ecologist/farmer/author, Charles Massy.

SHORT VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9OJdl3C2E

INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xlc-5gnbaQ

Patagonia

235 W. Santa Clara St, Ventura, California 93001

Industrial agriculture’s rampant expansion into natural ecosystems is destabilizing our nine integrated Earth systems and escalating human ill-health. Evidence is now emerging that regenerative agricultural methods provide some of the best solutions. Join us as Call of the Reed Warbler: A New Agriculture, A New Earth author, Charles Massy (PhD Human Ecology), tells the real story behind industrial agriculture and the global profit-obsessed corporations driving it, and provides some enormously exciting answers to our current crisis.

We’ll also be serving tasty Patagonia Provisions® snacks and beer. Bring a cup to help us cut down on single-use plastics. See you there!