[Southern California Permaculture] SB Timeline Mosaic Workshops at Paseo Nuevo/Sat & Sun workshops 1-4pm /last workshop Sun December 30

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Dec 18 14:21:10 PST 2018

Dec. 30 (Sunday) will be the last day of the community workshops at the
Paseo Nuevo location at 723 State St.

(Paseo Nuevo generously provided the space for three months)

Over 50 participants have begun training in mosaic making and some are on
their second piece.

Once the project gets funding in place the final design and fabrication of
the actual the Timeline image will start.

Until Dec. 30 we continue to meet every Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4 pm
at 723 State St.

People can drop in to see what we are doing and sign up for the next round
of workshops when we begin again in a new location in 2019.

More Info:

Face Book page: SBTimelineMosaic

or Betsy Gallery at:

 <http://www.elizabethgallery.cm> www.elizabethgallery.com