[Southern California Permaculture] Christmas Revels: An Irish Celebration of the Winter Solstice/Last Matinee today

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sun Dec 23 11:00:03 PST 2018

Christmas Revels once again a very special community event, this year with
an Irish theme.  I went yesterday, came out happier, that's a good thing!
lighten our hearts a bit.

SANTA BARBARA REVELS PRESENTS

The Christmas Revels: An Irish Celebration of the Winter Solstice

https://www.lobero.org/events/the-christmas-revels-2018/

LOCATION

Lobero Theatre

The Christmas Revels: An Irish Celebration of the Winter Solstice is a
joyous theatrical production celebrating the spirit and strength of the
Irish emigrants who came to America in the early 1900's to build new lives
in a new land. At sea over the holidays, these strangers bond over spinning
stories, singing songs, and sharing seasonal traditions; friendships are
formed, romance blossoms.

Our Revels company is joined by accomplished guest artists, including
award-winning actors and Irish dancers as well as vocal soloists, a brass
ensemble and a string and wind quintet. The Christmas Revels is an exciting
and heartwarming entertainment experience for every age and a favorite Santa
Barbara holiday tradition created by and for our community for the past 11
years.

DATE/TIME

Saturday, December 22 at 2:30 PM
Saturday, December 22 at 7:30 PM