[Southern California Permaculture] Santa Soon to be a Refugee!

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Dec 24 17:19:03 PST 2018

Santa Claus soon to be a refugee!

The North Pole, due to an additional 1 degree increase in global
temperatures, is forecast to be ice free in a couple of years, maybe as soon
as next summer!

WHAT?!

Where will the reindeer migrate to, who will employ and feed the elves? Will
there be airlifts for the toy factory?

What will you tell your children?

Send your donations to SAVE OUR HOME, Santa & the Elves ...

Who has been naughty or nice, suddenly of grave consequence, a lump of coal
to those not thinking of future generations, willing to shift away from old
tired technologies that combust, burn and pollute, to capturing flows of
energy from sun, wind and water in safe and renewable ways.

Ho, ho, ho, we're in a fix, but we're a creative species.  We can do this.
Our children will thank us for the best Christmas present ever - their
future.

Margie Bushman

Co-founder & president of Santa Barbara Permaculture Network,

with 20 years of programs and events educating the public on sustainability
& ecological design,  www.sbpermaculture.org <http://www.sbpermaculture.org>

Please join us for our next Annual Community Seed Swap on Sunday, January
27th!

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org