[Southern California Permaculture] Happy New Year - Garden Closed December 29

hkelly at talk21.com hkelly at talk21.com
Fri Dec 28 12:25:37 PST 2018

Sending a huge THANK YOU to all our wonderful volunteers, and to everyone who has helped us with our work in 2018.
2018 has been an interesting and productive year as we’ve watched our food forest starting to come to maturity and our community of regular volunteers growing, we’ve also extended our activities with crop swaps, potlucks, and a plant sale.
We have another interesting calendar of 1st Saturday workshops planned for the year ahead, and we look forward to working with you again in 2019 to keep the garden flourishing and to ensure that our community gets the full benefit of everyone’s commitment and hard work.

The garden is closed on Saturday December 29th.

We re-open on January 5th with our annual winter deciduous pruning clinic – see flyer below…

Garden Calendar:
Saturdays      – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon} – CLOSED DECEMBER 29
January 5      – Workshop: “Winter Deciduous Pruning Clinic” with Larry Saltzman and Master Gardeners {10am-12noon}
February 2     – Workshop: “Grafting fruit trees” – more details soon…

Hope to see you in the garden soon!

Kind regards,
Hugh

Hugh Kelly