[Southern California Permaculture] 2/17 @ 10 am - Simmer & Steep

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Sat Feb 2 10:22:34 PST 2019

Simmer & Steep - An herbal infusions and decoctions primer with Lindsay
Kolasa at Pura Luna Apothecary.

Sunday, February 17th
10-11:30 am

$20-40 sliding scale

As the days begin to slowly grow longer, we can surely sip our way into
deeper understanding of how to prepare herbs.  One of the oldest ways to
bring herbs into the body is to drink them; we literally drink our
garden.  Water is the main medium used...but milk, wine, and vinegar are
also commonly used.  In this workshop, we will focus on herbal infusions
(a long steep) and decoctions (simmering).  Learn how to bring
roots,bark, berries, mushrooms, leaves, and flowers into your kitchen
and into our body for a taste of a timeless medicine and its simple
goodness.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2225324037707696/

Take care, Lindsay

---