[Southern California Permaculture] Earth Color Workshop, 3/17 @ 11 am

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Sat Mar 2 16:57:25 PST 2019

I'm hosting my good friend, Robin Whitfield (artist and naturalist from
Mississippi), in Santa Barbara in under two weeks! I can't wait for her
to share her amazing, wildly curious nature with those in these parts <3

Come check out her Earth Color Workshop at the South Coast Watershed
Resource Center (near Hendry's Beach) on Sunday, March 17th at 11 am!
And, help us spread the word to those who would be interested!  She is
such an engaging teacher that inspires a sense of wonder about the
environment.  She, easily, helps each of her students transform that
wonder into art.

https://www.facebook.com/events/671089199973483/

"Guest Instructor Robin Whitfield will share her Mississippi-based
mineral and plant materials and guide a discovery of color in our area.
Colors may come from mud, leaves, berries, flower petals, mushrooms, or
mineral deposits!"

Tickets available at:
https://exploreecology.org/event/earth-color-workshop/

More about Robin - http://www.robinwhitfield.com/