[Southern California Permaculture] Penny Livingston at Lucid University April 9-12 Santa Barbara CA

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Mar 27 20:58:00 PDT 2019

 Penny Livingston at Lucid University April 9-12 Santa Barbara CA

I'm excited to share that we will be hosting Penny Livingston  at our Lucid University Courseweek https://lucidityfestival.com/course/ecologyworks-innovationworks/ <https://lucidityfestival.com/course/ecologyworks-innovationworks/>
 this year in the days leading up to Lucidity Festival! Her class, EcoLiteracy and Earth Arts, is sure to be an excellent offering.

 https://lucidityfestival.com/welcome-to-courseweek/

Here is the URL to her class overview page. Tickets available here: https://lucidityfestival.com/course/ecologyworks-innovationworks/ <https://lucidityfestival.com/course/ecologyworks-innovationworks/>

Finally, here is a COURSEWEEK VIDEO that you are welcome to share https://business.facebook.com/watch/?v=2076584842438535

Students can come just for the class (which includes meals), or if they want to stay for the festival, there is a "Full Experience Bundle" that gives them a deep discount on both and gets them fed through the Courseweek and Festival.

Best,
Jonah Gabriel