[Southern California Permaculture] Plant Sale, Workshop, Crop Swap, Potluck - and Gardening!

hkelly at talk21.com hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Apr 4 20:43:56 PDT 2019

Doors open at 10am this Saturday for our Spring Plant Sale – and we have a LOT OF PLANTS waiting for you at knock-down prices!!!  Huge thanks to everyone who has been so generous in donating so many wonderful plants – come and treat yourself!

We are also hosting the first crop swap and potluck lunch of 2019, and a workshop on Straw Bale Gardening with the Master Gardeners. The Food Bank will be on hand to accept your donations.
Full details below and attached – and please SPREAD THE WORD.

Garden Calendar:
Saturdays      – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}
April 6             – Workshop: “Straw Bale Gardening” with the Master Gardeners {10:30-12noon}
                        – Plant Sale: Our spring plant sale, crop swap and potluck {10am-1pm}
May 4             – Workshop: “Backyard Food Forests” {10:30am-4pm}

Hope to see you in the garden soon - there’s always lots to do!

Kind regards,
Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---