[Southern California Permaculture] Local Radio/Solutions News/Friday Show at 5pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Apr 26 12:33:42 PDT 2019

In case anyone in our permaculture community wants to listen in and add to
the conversation, local radio show Solution News gives us a new opportunity.
Today's guest, Geoff Green, used to be the Director of the Fund for Santa
Barbara, who gave many small nonprofits in our area funding to get started.

"Solutions News" Radio

  _____

Friday's guest:

<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=8b5862b4ee&e=aea0699461> Geoff Green

Geoff Green is the Chief Executive Officer of the SBCC Foundation, where he
has served since 2015 and has led the effort to establish the SBCC Promise.
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=1d3d1413ab&e=aea0699461> Read full Bio here.

We ask listeners to help us set the agenda by calling 805-564-1290
during the live broadcast (Fridays from 5-6 p.m.) to engage with our
weekly guest and also give any suggestions.

The show airs LIVE from 5-6 p.m. PST every Friday

Tune in to KZSB 1290 AM on your radio OR
Listen on any device (phone, tablet, computer) via
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=15067b0bd4&e=aea0699461> Livestream HERE

Replay broadcasts Fridays from 11 p.m.- 12 a.m.,
Saturdays from 5-6 p.m. and again on Sundays from 9 -10 a.m.
Each show will also be available on demand as a podcast.

<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=c8134ac85d&e=aea0699461> "Solutions News" is a project of the
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=e624f5cdbd&e=aea0699461> World Business Academy. It is our
commitment to help our audience community see, experience and participate in
what can work and what IS working. With today's technology and resources,
major challenges and problems can be solved if we collectively choose to be
part of that solution.

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org