[Southern California Permaculture] Sign up for the most fun and inspiring workshop/Beaver Float to bring back the beaver to create water sheds l/Solstice parade Santa Barbara

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun May 5 23:52:50 PDT 2019

Sign up for the most fun and inspiring workshop to bring back the beaver to create water sheds lost by trapping beavers by the pioneers who turned fertile land into deserts. its time to make the change we've needed to make a long time ago before the whole place burns down. Contact me asap to do this. When you do nothing, nothing happens.