[Southern California Permaculture] ISO accordion musician for event?

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Sun May 12 11:07:49 PDT 2019

hi there folks!

i'm fairly new to town...so i hope this is ok to post here <3

i am searching for an accordion musician to play our wedding in SB in
october <3  my husband and i had a civil marriage at a courthouse and
are finally getting around to our ceremony!  if you have a friend or
acquaintance that i could contact about this, i would appreciate the
lead!

we are looking to pay someone who can play klezmer-eastern european-type
music...

thank you so much!

take care, lindsay

---