[Southern California Permaculture] Sat May 25/Global Resource Alliance Annual Event

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon May 20 22:11:28 PDT 2019

Our friends at Global Resource Alliance are holding their annual event this
Saturday!  All are welcome to attend if you RSVP (see below).  As many of
you know, they have a wonderful center in Musoma, Tanzania, strongly
influenced by permaculture.   WE love joining them each year to hear updates
about their ever evolving projects & programs.

do you remember From the Mara Soil,  the super inspiring documentary about
their work?  looks like they have a new one to share..

hope to see you there,  Margie & Wes

In case you haven't seen: From the Mara Soil:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gakkctWxC4E>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gakkctWxC4E.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001SO391KMPkS_nJvQonMSIqtmhURRP7evMLP0skcfGa8Wp
AAEYVW0yukcT2QVo990_JQdcvV4l1KWWJCYrNYvKVVEipln04Ik5UxVLXbo3VEv6NnKtBCSo85ze
alzSJ970PYueWZ5YBA1SXQzY8wgDukPk6fVuFSE_pIG7TkMw_MY=&c=QRu1H1_x383X2gWLZLcxD
Xp10ic2tRyyb1vKVajbjaN-1vPe6NfE9A==&ch=XWxduH63m-L5MLMLpojooZsXZzHBpKcZtJ7W1
LOCDctxV0Lt9EKD4A==>

Exhibition of Photographic Portraits &
Complimentary Dinner at the Ojai Art Center

Saturday, May 25, 6 - 9 PM
113 So. Montgomery St.
Ojai, CA 93023

In addition to a delicious vegetarian dinner prepared by gourmet chef Evi
Berge, we are pleased to share the work of Ojai photographer and filmmaker,
<https://gra-usa.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=711fdeac583c8891543e21aa
f&id=7f3662f839&e=32036d36c7> Justin Bastien, captured during GRA's first
ever Heart of Africa Eco-Safari. Justin is an adventure photographer that
has captured extraordinary images all over the world. This exhibit features
portraits of students in the GRA Orphans Program and artisanal basket
weavers and photos of the tree planting and permaculture programs.

After dinner, we will show short videos of GRA programs, and directors Lyn
Hebenstreit and Tara Blasco will answer questions with our guest of honor,
Madaraka Nyerere, Executive Director of GRA-Tanzania and son of Tanzania's
Founding Father, Julius Nyerere.

We hope you can join us. Invite your friends and family, but please RSVP
ASAP by replying to this email, emailing lrh127 at gmail.com
<mailto:lrh127 at gmail.com>  or texting Monica at (805) 272-5645.

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190