[Southern California Permaculture] TODAY/Solution Radio News/Katie Davis/5pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jun 7 08:37:12 PDT 2019

"Solutions News" Radio

<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=e38ebe5f98&e=aea0699461> Katie Davis

Katie Davis is Chair of the Sierra Club Los Padres Chapter, covering Santa
Barbara and Ventura Counties, and serves on Sierra Club's National Marine
Team and California Climate and Energy Committee. A former VP of Web and
E-commerce at tech company, Citrix, she was involved in corporate
sustainability initiatives and served on the Community Environmental
Council's Partnership Council.
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=f9344c28d5&e=aea0699461> Read full Bio here.

Tune in to KZSB 1290 AM on your radio OR
Listen on any device (phone, tablet, computer) via
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=2fb44ffa7e&e=aea0699461> Livestream HERE
beginning at 5pm PST

We ask listeners to help us set the agenda by calling (805) 564.1290
or Toll Free (888) 564.1290
during the live broadcast to engage with our
weekly guest and also give any suggestions.

<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=e659e556b8&e=aea0699461> "Solutions News" Radio is a project of
the
<https://worldbusiness.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c9286854f4b03b162
bc51323&id=8a10137b21&e=aea0699461> World Business Academy. It is our
commitment to help our audience community see, experience and participate in
what can work and what IS working. With today's technology and resources,
major challenges and problems can be solved if we collectively choose to be
part of that solution

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org