[Southern California Permaculture] beavers & toby hemenway

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Sun Jun 23 15:18:09 PDT 2019

i just love all the beaver attention happening on this list-serve
lately!

it made me revisit my favorite article on beavers by the late
peramculture educator, toby hemenway, who said, "you don't know what a
stream looks like."

article - http://www.permacultureactivist.net/articles/Beavers.htm

enjoy!

lindsay

On 2019-06-23 12:23, Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network