[Southern California Permaculture] June 29 (Sat) - Our Medicine Grows

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Fri Jun 28 11:10:15 PDT 2019

we have a couple spots left in my workshop tomorrow at the watershed
resource center (hendry's beach) from 10 am to 12 pm!

bring pruning shears or scissors if you are able!

plant walk - medicine making - plants & their tastes - tissue states -
plant energetics

as always, my mission is to support people in becoming confident and
comfortable with making medicine from the plants right outside their
door...

i bring 8 years of being a practicing herbalist and 5 years of running a
wildcrafted apothecary in the Deep South <3

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/our-medicine-grows-a-plant-walk-and-medicine-making-journey-tickets-62608593990

take care, lindsay

---
personal website: www.madhupamaypop.com