[Southern California Permaculture] UPDATE! Free to Learn - All Ages Play Day - Nature-based

Lindsay maypop at riseup.net
Mon Jul 8 17:48:35 PDT 2019

For those of you interested in the All Ages Play Day...  I posted
information about my desire to kick-start an all ages play day...in the
spirit of Peter Gray's book, "Free to Learn" on the Mamatoto Group on FB
as well...  There are over a dozen folks interested...  We have arrived
at the following for our day/time/location:

UPDATE! Ok, so a time/day/location have been chosen:

Wednesdays @ Stevens Park -- 10 am to 1 pm -- All Ages Play Day => bring
a lunch if you want...come and go as you please <3

I'd love to start next week -- July 17 (Wed) -- see you there!

Feel free to invite friends with kids -- especially tweens and
teens...seems we'll need more in that age range?

If you are interested in unschooling and nature-based learning...that's
a plus...but, of course, anyone who is interested in mixed age learning
and play is more than welcome!  The core purpose of this group is to
create a safe space for exploratory play in an outdoor setting with kids
of all ages...to encourage modeling, nurturing, learning, negotiating,
and healthy challenges...

Take care, Lindsay

---
personal website: www.madhupamaypop.com