[Southern California Permaculture] Wed JUL 17/Marine Permaculture @ PechaKucha Night Event/7pm

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jul 15 12:10:03 PDT 2019

Hello to all who attended the Marine Permaculture event Santa Barbara Permaculture Network hosted with Brian von Hertzen in May –

please see the invite below by Bob Kryczko to a PechaKucha Night on Wed, July 17, 7pm, at Dargan’s Pub & Restaurant.

Hope to see you there!  Margie Bushman & Wes Roe  www.sbpermaculture.org <http://www.sbpermaculture.org/>

also, a great podcast post by Permaculture educator Matt Powers with Brian von Hertzen discussing Marine Permaculture for your listening enjoyment:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLHJJNBsVI <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLHJJNBsVI>

***
I attended both the marine permaculture lecture and workshop, and was inspired by them.
As I told Shirin Tolle, I volunteered to give a PechaKucha Night talk based on these events.
It will be six minutes and 40 seconds in length.
PechaKucha format is 20 slides, 20 seconds each per slide, advancing automatically.
My talk is titled "Marine Permaculture Arrays, Kelp, and You"

You are welcome to attend.  It is open to all.  Bob Kryczko

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
http://www.sbpermaculture.org