Big Day Fri: Seeds+Seedlings in

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Fri May 1 01:19:22 PDT 1998

Tommorrow will be a big day at the Cal Poly Permacenter with many seeds
and seedlings going into the earth: quinoa, sorghum, echinacea, squash,
gourds, beans, maize, amaranth, millet, flax...etc.

I'll probably be there all day, and those who come to watch are welcome,
those who come to help will be rewarded, and those who come bringing me
lunch will be cherished (and rewarded). Those who come to complain about
the rest of their life will be tolerated, since this is a good place at
which to release "bioresources".

What with the full moon approaching as well as moister weather, this is
a particularly auspicious time for anything green.

Show up unannounced at the Student Experimental Farm until tactivity
winds down about 5:30pm, and then I'll probably be at the Jimi Merkel
Eco-Experience at the SLO Library around 7:30pm.

N'istya'woyik'alo,
Akiva