[Ccpg] Cobbing Party this weekend! Gaviota Course SB

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Oct 12 21:36:44 PDT 2005

(Please forward)

Hey all:

We've been learning and working to help create demonstration, alternative
buildings and structures.  In this case a handful of us have convened to
build a cob structure
(http://www.earthedworld.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=4)
(bar, shed, oven) up at Guner and Heidi's Orella Ranch on Gaviota.  The
structure is small to help serve events, educational workshops and more up
at a beatiful place called the "Oaks" up on their land...many of you have
probably been there for a party or two.

We had a terrific work party last week (over 25 folks) who cobbed, talked
and learned some new skills.  We still have more to do and we are working
again this weekend both Saturday and Sunday.

If you want to cob, please RSVP to me.

We are having a work party!

Saturday/Sunday, October 15th & 16th, 10:30am at Orella Ranch (between
Refugio and El Cap).

Come help beautify the Oaks on Orella Ranch.   If you are interested in
coming and learning about cob, eating and making new friends...please call
me at 966.5521 or Guner at 698.8823.  RSVP for directions.

Bring:
Gloves
change of clothes,
Old shoes