[Ccpg] large scale permaculture

Benjamin Katz mangoman_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:07:09 PST 2006

Hi, my name is Benjamin Katz. I am a senior environmental studies major at
the Maharishi University of Management in Iowa focusing on sustainable
living. I am working on a project on some land near San Diego to develop a
large scale, economically viable, permaculture based agricultural community.
We currently have 520 acres and are looking to aquire another 1500. The
property is at N 32  44'  24.12"   and    W 116  19'  8.04"    the elevation
is 3,872 ft. I was wondering if anybody knows what type of plants would be
suitable for the area or if you know of where I should look for this type of
information. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Katz