[Ccpg] Permaculture workshop at the Worm Farm in Meiners Oaks Ca Saturday November 15th: 1:00 P.M to 3.00 P.M.

SHAY Alicia Alicia.Shay at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Apr 1 12:21:28 PDT 2008

Hi --

I live very close to Meiners Oaks and am getting ready to start a
vermicomposting bin.  So I need some worms.  I saw the flyer for the
workshop you held in November, so I am assuming y'all will sell them to
me?  I am very much looking forward to composting all my kitchen waste,
and we're doing organic gardening as well, so all those castings are
sure to come in handy.

My home phone is 640-7248 and my e-mail is alicia at ojai.net.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I'm looking forward to
hearing from you!

Thanks so much.

Alicia Shay

Software Engineer
Network Management Systems
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Group
26801 West Agoura Road
Calabasas, CA 91301
818-878-4763