[Ccpg] Creating a FOOD FOREST at Dr. Sobyl Bunis (with Melea & Jordan) in Templeton (May 16)

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sun May 10 11:01:32 PDT 2009

CALLING ALL PERMACULTURE FOOD FOREST LOVERS OF ALL THINGS SUSTAINABLE:

I am personally inviting each and every one of you to help me take a
big step in making a long time DREAM COME TRUE!! Ever since I first
learned about Permaculture  I have been dreaming about food forests.
Now I live here in Atascadero and work in Templeton and I am ready to
plant my first FOOD FOREST (may it be one of many...)

I am a Holistic Family Doctor (Chiropractor) who believes in the
possibility of healing on a personal and planetary level. I have
always known that getting to the source of a problem is the answer.
For me Permaculture philosophy has always represented a root level
solution concept. Jordan and Melea of Incredible Edibles have designed
two fabulous food forest landscapes, one for my home and one for my
office. COME JOIN US for a day of making the world a better place. I
plan on growing as much food as I can which will mean that you, my
community will have to help me eat it all!!!!

So come on down to Templeton next Saturday and spend as much of the
day as you can. The following INVITE has all of the details...

Thank you .....

Sobyl Bunis
______________

here is the flyer,

Dr. Sobyl Bunis, The Natural Family Doctor of Templeton
&
Jordan and Melea of  “Incredible Edibles”

cordially invite you to participate in a
Work Party
to transform the office grounds at 320 S. Main Street in Templeton
to a permaculture Food Forest

on Saturday, May 16th   10:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Work,  4:00 PM to ??? -
Party

	•	Participate in a permaculture demonstration
	•	Learn about: the magic of mycelium, using vertical space to
maximize the garden,
		creating spiral gardens with urbanite, edible medicinals, and
more . . .
	•	Meet your community and share live food and live music with friends

Please bring:
Tools:  pitchfork, shovel, wheelbarrow, etc.
A potluck item to share
     And don’t forget your Musical instruments – work hard and party
hard!

please post, forward, etc.......
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.