[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Special Guests at our Permaculture Guild meeting this THURSDAY May 26th

Teresa Lees treelees at charter.net
Tue May 24 12:12:11 PDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

This Thursday, May 26th we have a special meeting of the Permaculture Guild
at the SLO Grange Hall at 6pm.

We have special guest, Bill Ostrander, running for Congress, coming to be
introduced to our permaculture community.

And we have special guest James Stark of the Regenerative Design Institute
coming to share what the Ecology of Leadership program is all about. And we
also are co-sponsoring this gathering with the fine folks from Outside Now!
It's community building time!!!!

6pm - potluck - organic and sustainable as possible. Please bring your own
dishes and utensils.

6:30pm - Bill Ostrander

7:00pm - James Stark

Also note other upcoming events in the Permaculture End of May 2016
newsletter that is attached.

There are also gardening and cob workshops coming up as well as a fundraiser
for the Sierra Club on June 11th.

See the attached flyers.

Also, the first annual FARMGIRLS Summer Camp to be held at Our Global Family
Village at City Farm, is now taking registrations.

The flyer is attached or go to this link:
http://www.permaculture.us.com/farmgirls. Register by June 30th.

We will be having special guest appearances during the Farmgirls Summer
Camp. We will have all woman staff. The co-teachers are Teresa Lees and
Raven Venturelli. The guest speakers include Sarah Jean of Beewench Farms
bring a milking goat, possibly Christine Heinrich the Chicken Lady, Nicki
Anderson and Dena Paolilli of City Farm, Ashley Gable of SLO Creek Farms,
Courtney Mellblom flower farmer from Four Elements Farm. And we will have
guest chefs of Terri Knowlton of the Wellness Kitchen, Lisa Paniagua of UCCE
Cal Fresh, and Courtney Coleman of Cook Well with Courtney!!!!

Please help get the word out as this is a startup program and nobody knows
about it yet. There will be an ad in the New Times Summer Guide this
Thursday too.

Tree Lees

On behalf of SLO Permaculture Guild