[Central Coast CA Permaculture] REMINDER: event this Wednesday, Nov. 30 & work party this Saturday, Dec. 3

Teresa Lees treelees at charter.net
Sun Nov 27 19:47:32 PST 2016

Hello SLO Permaculture Guild,

A reminder that we have an event this Wednesday November 30th at Bliss Café
and a work party this Saturday, December 3rd at Our Global Family Village at
City Farm.

Healing Inner & Outer Gardens - Free Evening Talk on Wed., Nov. 30th at 7 pm
w/ Leif Skogberg, Master Gardener, Permaculture Teacher, & Holistic
Designer, Healer & Coach at Bliss Café

Appreculture Design Institute Presents  2016 Whole Life Design, California
Tour with Leif Skogberg giving a talk on Healing Inner and Outer Gardens
Dinner at 6pm at Bliss Café.

Leif’s Teachings offer a simple yet profound nature-based approach to
holistic living in both philosophy and application. He offers practical
tools, strategies & techniques for creating a more resilient, thriving &
sustainable world; from the inside out. Leif teaches Permaculture Design and
calls his unique system of inner and outer sustainability; Appreculture.
Think of it as “appreciation and culture” put together to restore all our
relations.

Appreculture is about creating a socially, ecologically and economically
appropriate culture of regenerative and sustainable growth, universal
gratitude for all of life on Earth and sincere compassion for all of Earthly
creation. A culture where people appreciate natural systems (minerals,
plants, animals and humans), global human diversity and the day-to-day
challenge of the human journey. The goal is to collaboratively design and
build a culture and society that is conscious, regenerative and life
affirming.

Come early to enjoy a delicious dinner at 6 pm and then explore insights of
the new Appreculture Design system, as well as transformational practices
for restoring land, community and the self on November 30th with guest
teacher, Leif Skogberg.

Website: http://www.leifskogberg.com/home

Here is the Facebook event invite:

https://www.facebook.com/events/374169096249247/?notif_t=plan_user_invited
<file:///C:\Users\Teresa\Documents\Permaculture%20Guild%202016\WHOLE%20LIFE%
20DESIGN%20TOUR.docx> &notif_id=1480302492156380

Our Global Family Village – community work day on Saturday, December 3rd 9am
– 12noon.

One of our local permaculture projects is a demonstration garden called Our
Global Family Village located at City Farm. Please come to the land and help
create a place where we can model permaculture farm practices. This
“village” will become a place for families to picnic, school groups to have
field trips, students to learn & play, and all of us to gather as one
family. Come check it out. You can be part of creating this legacy project.
Here is a YouTube video taken at the project site with Teresa Tree Lees:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lksDqIOgrwY
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lksDqIOgrwY&feature=em-share_video_user>
&feature=em-share_video_user

The way to get there is to see the “farm along the freeway” on Highway 101
in San Luis Obispo at Los Osos Valley Road and follow Calle Joaquin Road
north to the end of the cul-de-sac past the car dealerships. Take the dirt
road going straight (no longer take the side dirt road on the left) and then
follow the dirt road by the billboard and continue to where all the sheds
are and park there by the Central Coast Grown sign. Our Global Family
Village is where the four flags are blowing in the wind and the gathering
center is in the middle where the green canopies are. Hope to see you there
this Saturday.

Teresa Tree Lees

SLO Permaculture Guild