[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Permaculture Socials are on Thursdays starting this Thursday August 23

Teresa Lees treelees at charter.net
Mon Aug 20 10:01:50 PDT 2018

Hello again,

I just noticed that I sent out the wrong flyer about the Permaculture
Socials.

The corrected flyer is attached. Sorry about that error.

We will meet and greet on THURSDAYS, not Wednesdays.

Tree Lees

Socials at Our Global Family Village Permaculture Garden  - Come Share in
the Abundance on Thursdays
We will meet for food, drink and socializing at Our Global Family Village at
the City Farm on Thursday evenings starting at 5 pm, August 23rd.

There is a great meeting spot out at the farm to get together surrounded by
abundant plants and garden places, including veggies from the four corners
of the globe, Food Forest, an herb garden, bottle gourds growing in the
African section and plentiful comfrey just to name a few. The incredible
grape arbor with a picnic table is a great place to gather for comradery,
plus there is an outdoor kitchen counter and sink and a central gathering
area under canopies perfect for sitting underneath in the fall evenings.

Come enjoy gathering on Thursdays at the farm with friends and families and
celebrating the abundance of this beautiful planet. Bring food and drink to
share. If you feel so inclined, bring drums and musical instruments to jam
with.

To get to the farm take Calle Joaquin Road north past Alfano Motors and the
new BMW car dealership along Highway 101 between Madonna Road and Los Osos
Valley Road.