[Lapg] Neighborhood Tree Planting - THIS Sat Dec 3 @ 9 am

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 11:52:07 PST 2005

What ?    Neighborhood Tree Planting

When?     Saturday, December 3, 2005

Where?    527 N. Westmoreland Ave.
          Los Angeles, CA 90004

Who?      Eva (213)-200-3868

Did you plant a tree this year?
Can you remember when you last planted a tree?
Did you plant one last week and just enjoy it?

Come help us with a neighborhood Tree Planting This
Saturday December 3, 9am!

Right here in our neighborhood hosted by a fellow LA
Derby Doll skater!

see below for more details!

See you there!

Meet at the Madison West Park,
at the corner of N. Westmoreland Ave. and Madison at
It's tree planting time again! Thanks to all of you
who supported us during the first phase of our
greening project!  It's now time for phase two.  Come
help Tree People and myself add another 25 trees to my
neighborhood.  The 27 trees we planted in April are
doing great and on their way to shading our community.
The Planting is SATURDAY DECEMBER 3RD.  We need your
help to get all these trees in the ground!  It is
surprisingly fun and you'll be doing something good
for the earth.  Several local restaurants are donating
food and drinks; and there will be plenty of shovels
and picks... All we need are some volunteers.  This is
a fun event for kids too.  Wear some work clothes and
a hat and come on down!  Meet at the Madison West Park
at the corner of N. Westmoreland Ave. and Madison at
9:00 AM until 1:00 PM SATURDAY DECEMBER THIRD.  See
you there!

Thanks, Eva d! & H.C.
Please contact Eva Destruction/Deborah for more info @
213-200-3868