[Lapg] Greenhouse questions

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 10:59:31 PDT 2007

I am looking for info on cheap, self-sufficient greenhouses for a variety of climatic conditions.  I am researching the gamut right now.  What is possible, what is the state of the art (even if expensive), what are the production differences, how do they stand up against heavy weather, etc.  What greenhouse tech is available to heat with free energy, what is the best material available and why, what about portable or do it yourself assembly greenhouses?  We want to grow anything and everything in there :-)  Anybody who has experience with greenhouses, please contact me!    This is for a project in South Central LA and on a Native American reservation.  The one in South Central is going to have to deal with a lot less weather than the one on the reservation.

I am familiar with Anna Edey and Solviva, which is very good stuff.  I just want to find out what else is out there.

Cory Brennan