[Lapg] Thanks Coachella... See you at LIB!

The Do LaB list at thedolab.com
Thu May 3 15:50:34 PDT 2007

If you are having trouble viewing the images in this email, please visit: http://thedolab.com/postcoachellaemail.html

Hot Daaayyamn!! Well it's not that we don't have Lightning in a Bottle ( http://www.lightninginabottle.org/ )on our minds 24-7, but
when Coachella asked us to come create a Do LaB area for their festival, we knew we couldn't refuse the opportunity to bring our
creative vision to such a huge scale.

The result?

An acre-big, 360-degree, fully immersive, misting and mystifying performance and sound area. Filled with the sorts of surprises that only Lucent Dossier could concoct, and the beats that you know the Do LaB always delivers. Nothing short of full-on spectacle and fantasy! We've finally gotten our heads recovered, our trucks unloaded, and most importantly... our photos uploaded!

There are some really phenomenal images from the behind-the-scenes making-of our Coachella oasis, the latest 'n greatest Lucent Dossier performance wonder, plus aerial shots from an exclusive Do LaB view of Coachella....And it's all just a glimpse of what you can be sure to count on for LIB...

Click:
Aaron Gautschi's photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/aronic7/Coachella07
Brion Topolski's photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8159530@N08/
Videos of the Do LaB Oasis: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=86838216&blogID=259993854&Mytoken=DE1A3CC0-EAA7-452F-A5F1B24CDD76B60C41169293

For all of you out there who have been asking... you can check out the Do LaB lineup from Coachella HERE:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=86838216&blogID=260580334&Mytoken=7708EB5F-8407-48A3-ADFB8B04E9FCD9FF79762975

(And yes, you WILL be able to hear all of these acts at LIB!)

We had a blast with all our friends new and old, and we're dizzy with excitement at getting to reconnect in just eight days at Lightning in a Bottle and do it proper!!

You've got your tickets, right?

www.lightninginabottle.org

oh and...
LIB LINEUP SCHEDULE JUST ANNOUNCED HERE:
http://www.lightninginabottle.org/showtimes.php

(Don't forget your dancing shoes!)

::Go Big!::

Much Love,
...and HUGE thanks to everyone who helped make this weekend possible,
and so memorable!

The Do LaB & Lucent Dossier