[Lapg] The Watts Family Garden Club

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 17:49:29 PST 2008

** please forward freely**

Hello Everyone,

I just committed to working with the SEED LADY, at The
Watt's Family Garden Club twice per month, every other
Sunday.

I am looking for a a few responsible permaculturists
that might want to help with various projects.

I will be focusing on seed saving, setting up her
green house, starting seedlings, and helping with the
First Certified Organic Farmer's Market in Watt's.

We are also setting up a schedule for workshops.

Anything top do with gardening, cooking, professional
skills, movie and/or sound editing are requested.

If you are interested in volunteering, donating
supplies or CASH.........

please contact:

Camille Cimino
camcim at yahoo.com