[Lapg] FW: Going Green Interviewees & viral content needed for next week

Alexandra Isaievych Mason alex at isaievych.com
Fri Mar 7 17:28:33 PST 2008

See my artwork on the web
http://www.isaievych.com

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Gabrielle Siemion" <gabrielle at pessimistsbeware.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 23:47:28 -0800
To: "Gabrielle Siemion" <gabrielle at pessimistsbeware.com>
Subject: Going Green Interviewees & viral content needed for next week

Hello friends,

I am seeking interviewees (phone and video), links to viral video content
(You Tube), and links to successful blogs on three topics (The Truth
About... Your Vote, Organics, and Going Green), for an educational company
called The Truth About.  This company is well funded and managed. It can
provide exposure and in some cases, a percentage of the profits. If you have
any contacts that would like to participate or have any valuable links,
please let me know ASAP. We begin interviewing Wednesday and Thursday next
week (3/12&13) in Los Angeles starting with the first topic - Going Green.
Note we are looking for ALL sides of the discussion. The message is that we
provide unbiased information and the learner decides the truth for
themselves.  "We provide the information... You decide the truth." Finding
sources for content on the "right wing" side of these issues has been more
challenging so those leads are appreciated.

1. The Truth About Going Green - What does it mean to go green? Is it
necessary, and if so why?  How do we know we need to go green? How can I go
green? Will going green make a difference? Does my little bit help? Can I go
I only go a little bit green or is it all or nothing? Who/what benefits if
we Go Green?  Who/what is at risk if we do not?
2. The Truth About Organics - What does organic mean? What are the benefits
and costs?  How can you tell if a product is really organic?  Who are the
organic certification organizations and are they reliable? What impact has
organics had on farmers and consumers?
3. The Truth About Your Vote - Does my vote matter? How does the system
work?  Is there a way to change it? How can I make my vote count?  How does
my vote impact local, state, and presidential elections? What are the
misconceptions about voting? Who benefits and who is hurt by the status quo?
Below is a description of the possible levels of participation (and
compensation) and the criteria for interviewees are below that.

Thank you,

Gabrielle Siemion
Awaken the Dreamer Facilitator
The Truth About
Senior Director of Content
805-448-8001

 <http://www.thetruthabout.biz/TTA/Graphics/TTA%20Business%20Plan%20Presenta
tion%20February%202008/Slide12.GIF>

Interviewee must be willing to sign a standard agreement with TTA.

Desired Interviewee's credentials include:
* Awards/Recognitions
* "Following" (i.e. voters in district & customers)
* Degrees/Education
* Professional Successes
* Publications
* Productions (i.e. Movie, TV)
For our first production we will only be working with Southern California
contacts.

------ End of Forwarded Message